-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
My first child died inside me, inside my swollen womb.
The doctor said it was her heart, it wasn’t growing like it should’ve.
My mom said to me then that death is not cruel,
death is a gift from god, just as life is.
I told mom i wasn’t so sure about god.
And then there was Ed, the still babe held tight to his chest
he looked thin and pale as the underside of a leaf.
And I knew then that it must have been my heart
that could not fill her heart properly
’cause I can see her tiny fist between the folds of the cloth
and I know she was anything but weak.
You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down
that road and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest
times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner
strength. (Uncle Iroh)
I’m in all of it. I’m the darkness and the light, I’m the sunshine and the storm. Yes, you’re right, I was there in her laugh, but I’m also here now in your pain. I’m the reason for everything. I am the only “why.” (Love, Collateral Beauty)
Imagine you’re on your deathbed—and standing around your bed are the ghosts representing your unfilled potential. The ghosts of the ideas you never acted on. The ghosts of the talents you didn’t use. And they’re standing around your bed. Angry. Disappointed. Upset. “We came to you because you could have brought us to life,” they say. “And now we go to the grave together.” So I ask you today: How many ghosts are going to be around your bed when your time comes? (Denzel Washington)
Only in darkness are we revealed. Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit, without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis. (Doctor Who)
Out of Season
Cancel or No longer watching
The Expanse, Forever, Nikita, Leverage, Sanctuary, The Finder, Red Dwarf, How I Met Your Mother, Warehouse 13, NCIS, Intelligence, Naruto Shippuden, Criminal Minds, Backstrom, Top Gear, Mythbuster, Castle, Louie, Person of Interest, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Broad City
Stargate SG-1, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Burn Notice, Futurama, House MD, Last Christmas, Orange Days
- Love is our only defense against the abyss in this meaningless universe (Lisa Simpson)
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone, We find it with another (Thomas Merton, from Spencer Reid)
- I guess things like love and friendship are really fragile. (Jyoou no Kyoushitsu)
- Yes, I’m crazy! Which love isn’t crazy? (Thank You)
- One sided love is… in its own way, a complete love. (Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru)
- Love inst something you grow, it’s there from the beginning. if it doesn’t exist in the first place, it will never exist. unrequited forever. its scary to know, but whats more scary is you cant stop loving someone who doesn’t love you back. (Last Christmas)
- When the universe ends and the last star burns out the only thing left will be love (Andromeda S2E15)
- Whats so hard about love? “You meet a woman, ask her name. Once you know her name, you start loving her.” (Going by the book)
- Death is not cruel, death is a gift from God, just as life is. (Never Steady, Never Still)
- Butterflies are God’s proof that we can have a second life (Alexandra Udinov)
- Justice comes with hatred. (Heaven’s Flower)
- There’s a universal truth we all have to face weather we like it or not, everything eventually ends. (Alexis Castle)
- As much as possible act so that you increase the amount of good and decrease the amount of pain in the world. (John Stuart Mill)
- Nothing this great could happen without really really bad consequences. (SG:A S3E14)
- While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18)
- The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes and yet still sees the best in you.
- We all wear masks, everyone, everyday, and sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are, and sometimes if we’re lucky someone comes along and show us who we really want to be. (Nikita S01E08)
- You can use logic to justify almost anything. That’s its power and its flaw. (ST:V S01E09)
- I don’t mind that you’ve forgotten me, My own memories are enough. (The Sorcerer and the White Snake)
- Bitterness, Like the sea, Is boundless! (CJ7)
- Someone like me don’t think about living and still live. But even if i don’t think about dying, i will still die. (Tasubasa no Oreta)
- Just because you understand the mechanics of how something works, doesn’t make it any less of a miracle. (True Blood S1E03)
- I have the two qualities you require to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved. (Doctor Who S4E09)
- If you don’t stand for something, You’ll fall for anything. – (Sucker Punched)
- It is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you – (Hiko Seijūrō)
- When you seek vengeance, dig two graves, one for your enemy and one for yourself (Arrow S0108)
- So long as men die, Liberty will never perish. (Charlie Chaplin)
when Gus said to Hazel. ” I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
written by Emily, “heute werde ich mein eigener retter sein” or “Today I will be my own savior”
when tyr tells harper, “When your parents combined their DNA, the odds that they would create a person with your precise genetic pattern were on the order of ten million to one. Factor in the chance of your parents growing to adulthood, meeting, and actually bothering to procreate, and your very existence has all the likelihood of drawing three straight Imperial Courts in an honest game of Vedran Whist. You’ve already overcome those odds once. Who’s to say you can’t do it again?” and harper answered, ” Yeah, yeah, yeah. Where there’s life there’s hope. faint, infinitesimal, miniscule, microscopic, virtually undetectable hope but hope, nonetheless.”
when Yobi siad, “I knew it. I am so special”
When the Doctor begs River, “Time can be rewritten” and she replied “Not those times. Not one line! Don’t you dare!”
when louie tells pamela, “I feel like i’m going to die if i can’t be with you, and i can’t be with you, so i’m going to die, and i don’t care.”
when Aoi yells at Tomoya, “Who proposes as a joke? Take it back! If no one ever proposes to me, I’ll have to live with yours.”
when Sachi wrote, “If you really mean what you wrote, will you have me for your wife?”
when Sae signed, “i knew it was a one-sided love, but it was my only love, so i had treasured it inside of me, for a long time i had always treasured it.”
when camille asked, “do you believe in advance mutual compatibility, on the bases of a primary initial ident”
when Yvaine said to the mouse, “My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it doesn’t belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I’d wish for nothing in exchange.”
When Plumb sang “I don’t deserve your love, But you give it to me anyway”
When Sarah sang “All of my life I’ve been in hiding. Wishing there was someone just like you. Now that you’re here, now that I’ve found you, I know that you’re the one to pull me through.”
When Eliza signed, “When he looks at me, he doesn’t know how I am incomplete, He sees me as I am.”
Written by Pablo Neruda, “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
Last Christmas (2-5-4-5) **
Bara no nai Hanaya (3-5-4-5) *
My Lovely Sam Soon (3-5-4-5) **
Orange Days (3-5-4-5) **
Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (0-4-1-4)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (4-4-4-4) *
Beautiful Life (5-4-4-4)
Slow Dance (1-4-3-3)
Snow Queen (3-3-3-3) *
Long Vacation (0-3-3-3) *
Love Generation (1-3-4-3) **
Tokyo Wankei (2-3-3-3)
14 Sai no Haha (4-3-1-3)
Aishiteiru to Ittekure (5-2-5-3)
Hitonatsu no Papa e (1-3-1-3)
I Am Sam (0-3-3-3)
Thank You (3-2-2-3)
Boku dake no Madonna (0-3-3-3)
Love Story (2-2-4-2)
Great Teacher Onizuka (0-3-0-2)
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (3-3-2-2)
Strawberry on the Shortcake (3-2-3-2)
Koi ga Shitai x3 (1-2-4-2)
Dr. Koto Shinryoujo (2-2-1-2)
Ai no Uta (3-2-2-2)
Egao no Hosoku (0-3-1-2)
Sorry I Love You (4-2-3-2)
Stained Glass (4-1-3-2)
Dragon Zakura (0-3-0-2)
Arifureta Kiseki (2-1-1-1)
Good Luck!! (0-2-1-1)
Que Sera, Sera (0-2-1-1)
Nodame Cantabile (0-1-0-1)
Kimi wa Petto (0-0-0-0)
Score: (Sadness-Enjoyment-Love & Romance-Final Score)
* = seen more then once
I Die Free (August 4, 2019)
Regrets are not contrition. I will never received true absolution.
Love Will Not Heal Me (June 22, 2019)
I feels as if i was born incomplete and that some how love will make me whole. I know it is not true but still i dream for someone to accept mine.
Where There is Life, There is Hope (October 26, 2018)
Hope is great. Hope is beautiful. It is the only thing that brings me happiness. It’s just so sad that the things i hope for will never come true.
DNA encodes Our Fate (May 16, 2016)
Grace is not meant for everyone, some people are born into the darkness.
Misery Loves Company (May 19, 2015)
I don’t mind suffering, i just hate suffering alone.
The Meaningless of Meaning (October 14, 2013)
Searching so long for meaning when i should have been searching for a purpose.
My Own Memories is Enough (June 30, 2013)
To that end, in this life, having physical things is too much, as long as i have my hope and my dreams, even if they never come true, i would have lived well enough.
The Bitter End (February 20, 2013)
I used to think life was more, i used to believe things can change. now i expect my bitter end.
Thou Shall Not Judge (December 28, 2012)
Darkness falls on everyone, do not judge those who befalls it, do not judge those who brings it.
Looking Inside (October 8, 2011)
You change the things you dislike about yourself, and the things you cant change, you accept as part you yourself.
The Fear of Death (November 17, 2010)
In all this sorrow, if i die, i would have died for you. With this i shall not fear death.
The In-existence of Bliss (October 26, 2010)
How does a non corporal existence really bring you any bliss. The idea of in-existence sometimes does seem a better alternative.
Don’t forget where u came from (September 21, 2010)
Don’t belittle my bitterness, it is all i have, don’t judge my ways, it is my only protection against the darkness.
A World of One (July 31, 2010)
Your problems are neither unique or special. This world is filled with greater darkness.
Bitterness of the Fallen (July 26, 2010)
Oh how sweet it is, how i feel for you.
To Truly Understand (June 8, 2010)
Being unhappy too long, understanding too much, leads to the dark side.
Enlightenment (May 10, 2010)
Love & forgive all, desire & hate nothing, spending all this time searching for happiness when i should be searching for it in others.
Temporary Love (April 28, 2010)
Love is love. Do not judge someone’s foreseeable temporary love. Everything is temporal.
Our Purpose (March 24, 2010)
We live, love, laugh, cry, hurt, and die. it is our purpose for life. fear not the darkness. fear not the emptiness.